Followers

Islamic Widget

Sunday, April 24, 2016

New Language! German Language

Assalamualaikum wbt..

A quite long brake without any post. This happen due to my busy schedule for last two months. Currently waiting for interview result for elite pose in government. I hope the best will be chosen as the "decision maker" and hopefully I will be one of them. In shaa Allah.

Back to my title today, i would like to share with all of you regarding my new hobby. I love to study new language which is German Language.

Actually, i have been influenced by PTD Whatsapp group because they keep talking in German Language. Therefore, I though I also want to know more about what they are talked and I take the initiatives to study new language through Duolingo web.

Additionally, I also choose German as my new language because I already study Madarin during my degree for foreign language subject. On the other hand, I also already take Arabic subject for my PMR and SPM examinations. Luckily, my result for Arabic during PMR exam was 'A'.

Furthermore, I can add this language into my curriculum vitae (cv). Thus, now in my resume i will have five languages which are Bahasa Melayu, English, Arabic, Mandarin and German. Alhamdulillah. I will keep practicing because as we know the famous idiom said that "Practice makes Perfect"

Here, my result obtained from the Duolingo.


Guten Morgen! 
Ich HaiBt Liza. 
Ich Komme aus Malaysia.



No comments: